Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dressing Up, Cousins, and Dressing Up with Cousins!

All right, readers. I promised you pictures, and I never go back on a promise like that. So here are some from Halloween:

Snow White and Batman! Gotta love it. And since it was chilly, Snow White got to wear a long-sleeved shirt under her costume.


Ah, yes, and our cow costume. We've gotten a lot of mileage out of that one...



Being greeted by our next-door neighbor




Even though these pictures are a bit blurry, I still really like them


And then, with three of my four sisters coming this week, I had to get some pictures of all that:
Aunt Tracy pushes the kids on the swings


Me with my two big sisters! (Notice that I'm looking a lot skinnier since my New York trip-- booyah!)


With Cousin Samuel (aka, Buzz Lightyear)


And then they switched costumes (which is why Bentley is suddenly so much happier-- Samuel was very nice about that!)


And then they were joined by Snow White. And Ryder!


Ryder with his cousin Caleb (love that red hair!!!)


And then, we realized that we had ALL of my parents grandchildren in one place! So we tried to get a picture of all of them. It did not go well. Much crying, looking the wrong way, squinting, and blinking ensued. This was the best I could get, and they're all pretty bad. Oh, well, Mom and Dad-- we tried!


We had to have mommies come and hold babies, but at least you can see all the cousins here (clockwise from top left): Eliot, Samuel, Caleb, Kendra, Ryder and Bentley




That's all for now!

4 comments:

Patrice said...

You sure know how to make a grandma happy!!! I loved all the photos of the adorable grandkids and my adorable daughters and my adorable son-in-law!! What a great family I am lucky to have!! The expressions on Bentley's face when in the "Toy Story" costumes were so precious! Kendra made a lovely princess/Snow White. It was so fun to get a glimpse of all six of the little ones together!! Thank you!

Juliana said...

1) You are TEENY and looking so good!! So proud of you!!

2) I think EVERY Halloween when I was growing up I had to wear extra layers + tennis shoes or something to make my costume functional for outdoors trick-or-treating. Otherwise my mom wouldn't let me go. I'm glad this happens in other families too! (Because I swear in elementary school all my friends were out in their play-heels and short sleeves...):)

3) It looks like you have a gorgeous painting/print/something of the Seattle temple behind Craig? If so, I want one too! :)

Katherine said...

You really are looking great! Your hard work has definitely been worth it!

Natalie R. said...

I love the Halloween shots, so fun!! The kids were sure funny in the Toy Story outfits, I've never seen Samuel so happy as when he got to be Buzz Lightyear! ;0)