Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Art of Social Media

The other morning, I got up and found Bentley all wrapped up in a blanket with his favorite stuffed animals reading a book.  He insisted that I take his picture, put it on my blog, and caption it, "This is what summer's all about!"  So here am I following direct orders.

This is what summer's all about, yo!

What's awesome about this story is the fact that as soon as the picture was taken, Bentley put the book down and proceeded to play on the iPad for an hour.

How does he already understand the art of social media so well???


In related news, my sister sent me the BEST birthday card.  It reads, "May your year be even more fabulous than it looks on the internet."

Too true.  And may I wish the same for all of you!  ♥

2 comments:

Jen Evans said...

What a good show Bentley! I was about to say how great this was because getting my kids to read is like pulling teeth. Because all THEY want to do is play on the iPad.

)en said...

Bah ha. Let's not let life imitate social media. Too much for my little brain to handle.