Sunday, July 5, 2020

Summer Doings

Does anyone else feel like time is slipping away in very strange ways?  Each day and each week seem so very long and then suddenly it's a new month and I keep thinking it might actually be April still?  I'm not the only one doing that, am I?

Anyway, we've been sliding through life!  And we're already well into July!  How did that happen???

I've been doing a lot of on-line shopping!  This dress is kind of quirky, but I like it!  Since you can't try clothes on at Target, it makes just as much sense to buy it from Amazon (or Jane.com!)...

Camille is dressing like a crazy homeless person....  (I think the socks with the rain boots are the funniest aspects of this outfit.  I have NO idea why she felt it was necessary to wear a coat and gloves in the summer???)

I kind of liked how Bentley and Ryder's color schemes here were reversed here

I got out my yoga balls so I could do some back exercises, but everyone else is using them more than I have!

The family that naps together...

Our neighbors came home from vacation and brought us all eye patches!  So here's Craig looking like a pirate on Father's Day!  (And yes, I spoiled him like crazy-- I made him orange rolls, garlic chicken farfale, and amazing brownies!)

More pirate pictures!

This is Ryder and Owen trying to decide what to do with their water balloons.  The sequence here cracks me up!

I bought another basil plant to torture.  I placed here so it could get some sun, and Craig asked me if it was contemplating suicide...   Probably?

Here's Colton with our neighbors Sydney and Emmy.  They are all missing the same front tooth, so that's about as cute as it gets!

We still love family walks when it isn't too hot!




And Craig spent a lot of time turning this patch of our backyard:


Into this:
So that was a lot of hard, sweaty work!


So...  That was June.  I guess?

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I died laughing about the basil plant contemplating suicide! Right after I looked at your blog, we watched Jeopardy and there was a question with a picture of a basil plant and I got it right!! Thank you for your help! I'm glad Craig was treated well on Father's Day and liked his patch! The newly cleared area near the fence looks great! I'm really enjoying all the pictures and commentary! And I loved your new dress!