Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation

Saturday was Craig's graduation! Okay, okay, so technically he won't be finished until July 3rd, but he got to walk on Saturday, which was still very exciting! (And I am more than confident that he will finish just beautifully, so I'm okay with celebrating early!)

Let's just move on to the pictures right away, shall we? (And I actually recommend clicking on the picture so you can really see him in it, because yes, he's there!)

Here are the graduates, filing into the Patriot Center of George Mason University

Craig walks up to receive his diploma
(I like how he's in focus and everyone else is blurred. I wish I could claim that I did that on purpose, but I'm afraid it was an unfortunate accident-- I think I've forgotten everything from high school photography!)


Craig notices me taking pictures in the stands and smiles for me

The Graduate! (But not like in the Dustin Hoffman movie...!)

Okay, so this isn't a great picture of most of us, but I did want to show off Kendra's really cute dress. Thanks Uncle Bob and Aunt Lorraine for that one!

Very proud parents. (And, by the way, I wouldn't have survived without their help! Trying to keep two little kids happy in a place like that is work!)


I only look a little frazzled here. Mostly I was just so proud of Craig. I can hardly believe how much he's managed to accomplish since we moved here!

6 comments:

Jen Evans said...

Yeah! Congrats Craig!

Natalie R. said...

Congratulations, Craig!!!! That's so exciting - now you can make Alanna call you Master Craig. :0)

Rachael said...

Congratulations Craig, that's awesome!! PS Alanna, you look way skinny!

Patrice said...

Great work, Craig. It seemed odd to see you in green robes instead of BYU colors. We're very proud of your success!!

Bobo said...

Congratulations Craig!! You did it!!!

Liza Jane said...

Congrats to both of you! Craig - that's great you finished while working, finishing a house, and being a dad. Alanna - congrats on supporting Craig without going crazy. And congrats on keeping the kids entertained during graduation!