Monday, March 7, 2016

Deep Thoughts on Keeping House

I start to feel stressed out when there are loads of dirty dishes or laundry waiting to be done.  Something about it all piling up-- spilling over the sink or poking out of the laundry hamper-- makes me very unhappy.

But I have to say-- I have never noticed that waiting a day or two to vacuum a room meant that the vacuuming took any longer.


And that may or may not sort of be my philosophy about keeping house these days!  Don't look at my floors too closely when you come.  Instead, notice how few dishes are in the sink or that my laundry hamper is basically empty.  That's totally impressive, isn't it?


Besides, you never know-- I might pull out the vacuum tomorrow!  Stranger things have happened...!



UPDATE: Craig vacuumed!  What other chores will he do if I ignore them long enough???

1 comment:

Jen Evans said...

I am literally laying on the couch right now avoiding vacuuming. You are right though - vacuuming usually can wait until tomorrow.