Saturday, December 9, 2017

Tiny Expensive Bottles

I finally gave in and bought one of those crazy expensive bottles of eye cream.  How can half an ounce cost so much???  The only reason I bought it at all was because I had a coupon for $2 off.  And because, as I explained, this last year of sleep deprivation has left me looking ten years older than I looked ten years ago used to look. 

Maybe this will help?  Please?  I'm really not old enough to look old just yet.

Since I'm admitting all this, I may as well ask: have you found an eye cream that you think works well?  Please tell me!  The brand I got was ROC, which is made by Aveeno.  But I'm open to suggestions whenever this bottle runs out.  For the price, it ought to last a year, but I suspect I can only stretch 0.5 ounces out for six months.  Good thing I'm saving all this money not cutting my hair, right?



No comments: