Monday, August 18, 2008

X-Man

When Rachael left DC, she left behind some towels and sheets for us to keep, which was super nice of her. And, added bonus, the towels even matched our bathroom colors pretty well, so I was excited to have them. Unfortunately, after just a few day's use, I noticed that Craig's towel had become discolored. It looked like I had spilled bleach on it or something, with big yellow blotches in the middle of the aqua. But I knew it had been just fine when I took it out of the wash, so it was just weird. And then, to make matters worse, the bleached look has been slowly creeping up along the towel!

So the other day as Craig and I were speculating as to what we've done to that poor towel, he noticed that one of the bleach stains perfectly matches the shape of his hands. He looked at me in wonder and announced, "My hands are poison!"

So now we've decided that the only explanation is that Craig has the incredible superpower ability to bleach things with his bare hands. He's one of the x-men.

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

Whoa!!! Craig is even cooler than I first thought!!! What other special things can he do??

Remind me not to get on his bad side...