Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Big Families

I have been very fortunate in that I haven't really had to deal with people making nasty comments about my numerous offspring.  The worst I've had is the occasional comment on how my home is too small, which I'm doing my best (and, evidently failing) to ignore.  I've heard enough stories from friends who were on the receiving end of others' rude diatribes that I actually have a response all ready in my head ("You should probably thank me, since my kids will probably be paying your social security some day").

But really what I wish I could do is just show them this video:



Yeah, having more kids equals a lot (and sometimes a lot less) of things: more chaos, more mess, less money, more crowded house, more stress.  Probably more grey hairs for me.  Certainly more inches around my middle.  But it also equals more love.

Every. Single. Time.

And what isn't worth that?

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Wow-that truly is what family is all about!
I love that & I love them!!

Anne said...

Love it!!!

Jen Evans said...

He's so big I thought he was Ryder!! So sweet!

Natalie R. said...

So cute!!!!! What a great video!