Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Desperate Much?

It's been-- what-- 48 hours since I logged on to facebook?  And they're already sending me notifications about all the things I've "missed." 



Facebook, you're acting some really insecure girlfriend, the clingy kind who freaks out if her texts aren't acknowledged within 5 seconds of being sent.  It's a little pathetic.

And it does not make me want to come back.


In the meantime, this morning I've managed to fold and put away two loads of laundry, while another load was in the washer (and is now in the dryer).  I've cleaned the toilets, sinks and mirrors in most of the bathrooms.  And it isn't quite 9:30am.  There has to be a correlation between my increased productivity and my lack of facebook.  There just has to.

Camille sleeping late might have something to do with it, too, though...

2 comments:

ugkuyg said...

I got fed up with Facebook awhile ago and only check it sporadically now, and I get those emails from them ALL the time! I guess I could turn them off, but I'm too lazy to figure out the settings and still be notified when I occasionally get a message I actually need to see. Bravo to you for weaning yourself off :)

Jen Evans said...

This sounds like rapunzels opening song about doing everything on her checklist and it's only 7:15.