Friday, November 20, 2015

Plethora o Pictures

Here are all those pictures I noticed on my phone that never made it onto the blog...  (Be warned, I'm kind of obsessed with the fall colors, so there are a lot of pictures of pretty trees.  Sorry if that's terribly boring for you...)

Looking out over our backyard, finally being able to see the hills behind us.  I loved the golden light we were enjoying at that moment...

Camille somehow got herself stuck under the moon chair.  She wasn't all that upset about it until I took her picture-- that made her furious.  As you can see!

Finally made it back to the temple after our move.  If you look closely, you can see a tiny crescent moon to the right of the temple.

Super cool model they have of the temple on display at the visitor's center.  I love that they even have the paintings in miniature!

Guess who fell asleep for the last two minutes of church?  She was so exhausted Craig managed to buckle her into her carrier without her waking up!
I found this old picture of me and Carla at the bridal shower she threw for me.  I can't believe how young we were...

I hate having to wake up a sleeping baby.  But at least then I get to take some pictures of how sweet she is!

{Sigh}


I just love how she crinkled up her nose for this picture
I was really proud of myself for taking all kids hiking on a day when they were home from school (but Craig had to work).

Here we are at the mile marker.  I wanted some proof-- albeit blurry proof-- that Camille and I were there, too.

I loved that lone red tree.

And that one just changing stopped my heart!
Right after I took a picture of the chicken nap, Eileena pecked Kendra in the eye.  Two days later it happened again with a different chicken, so we have been lecturing Kendra on keeping her face further away from the chickens.  (Her eye is okay, though.)
I just loved this painting of apple blossoms on display at the Art Museum in Williamsburg.  I later found prints of it for sale, so apparently I wasn't the only one who admired it!

Selfie with two kids!  And with Camille pulling Colton's hair!

Dressing up as his favorite Pixar character!

This tree is in our front yard-- I had no idea it would be so beautiful when we bought the house!

The view from my bedroom window.
For some reason we could NOT get that beret on her head properly.  This was the best we could manage...


I kind of love this spacey "I need a nap so badly right now" look on her face...

That's Camille's real smile, though!

I believe this qualifies as "learned behavior."

Nothing like a car nap to really knock you out...

First time on the swings!


I got a coupon for free baby leggings and have been having fun with them!

For all you Arrested Development fans out there...  I give you: George Michael.

Camille snuggles up to Casey Cramer. 


Eating mommy's skirt at the playground
When we get a lazy Saturday morning, we like to enjoy it by snuggling with Daddy!


And then everyone joined in!

And now, as I keep going further back in my phone, I'm realizing that I never posted pictures from the kids' first day of school!  Or Halloween!  What kind of mommy blogger am I???????

So I guess we're not done yet.  But I think this is enough for one post.  Stay tuned...!

3 comments:

Jen Evans said...

Love all of these, even the tree ones. Those trees only have a few good days of amazing fireball rainbow tree before the leaves leave (see what I did there) so pictures are a must.

W Hansen said...

Camille has such a big, happy smile!

Anne said...

I want those leggings if this baby is a girl!!! They are adorable!