Monday, November 2, 2015

Story of My Life

You guys.

I survived October!

I survived preschool.  I survived Halloween and the kids all had costumes (mostly thanks to Craig, as usual) and we all had fun and it was great.

And just when I was thinking I might start getting a few things done, I ran out of books from the library so I just picked up Harry Potter and started reading one of those again.  I started with Goblet of Fire, because I think the mystery within that book is amazing and now I'm working on Order of the Phoenix and (even though it's my least favorite in the series) I CANNOT PUT IT DOWN.  How many times have I read these books and they are still so good???

I'm in awe.

I did finally get some books from the library, too, but it's looking like they'll have to wait until I get through Deathly Hallows.

What's a girl to do?

I know I should be getting other stuff done.  But I don't really care. 

Harry Potter rocks.

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

You made it through a crazy month - hooray!! And what better to enjoy a crazy month than one of the best series of books ever written?!! I love the HP books!!

I'm seriously considering letting Samuel read the 6th one, but it might just be me living vicariously through my son because I have too many other books on my list right now but I really want to re-read them all. Thoughts?