Thursday, May 12, 2016

Photo Fantastique: Part I

In the process of writing the Birthday post, I finally forced myself to figure out how to get pictures from Craig's phone onto my blog.  Like so many things in life, it wasn't even all that hard-- I'd just been too lazy to figure it out for a long time.

But the process of combing through all his pictures to find the birthday ones uncovered oodles of other fun pics dating all the way back to August (!!!) that never made it onto the blog.  So I guess it's time to remedy that, isn't it???  There are too many for one post, so I'll break it down into a few.  You've been warned.

This was how I found Kendra one morning...  I really like her combinations of blue and pink, actually.  It reminds me of the 80's.  But in a good way!

While Bentley and Kendra were at a birthday party, we decided to chill at Lake Monticello!  Gotta love Craig's selfie face!

I bet you thought my kids weren't even enrolled in school since I never posted pics of the first day of school (I should be fired as a blogger) but here they are!  Nine months later!

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! 
I like that they had matching backpacks.

The exciting thing this year was that it was the first year ever when Craig got to be home with the kids to see them off!  Before, he's always been in the middle of second period when their school started.  So this was kind of fun for all of us to have him around.



This is from our (Manassas) ward campout in August.

Bentley makes himself comfortable in someone else's camping chair...

Hot air ballooning seems to be a big thing here.  And that building that you see there below the hot air balloon is Craig's school! Yay, CATEC!!!

Lots of balloons over CATEC!

Everyone loves mommy!

Words cannot even express how much I love the look on Colton's face here.  Like he suspects there's something a bit off about his hat, but he's not sure what exactly...

Me and my baby

Teddy still gets involved in some of Bentley's adventures!  This creek is somewhere behind our house.

One of the really fun things about Craig's job is getting to visit all the classrooms and see what the students are learning.  Here, Craig lets them teach him a thing or two...  And, if this job doesn't work out, we know he's got a lot of fall-back options!

Can't fake that smile.  :)

This *might* be Craig's favorite class...!
One Friday we took the kids to the Charlottesville outdoor mall for ice cream, and ended up running into all our neighbors because there was an huge, awesome "welcome back UVA students" party going on. We felt so cool for being there, even though we didn't have a clue about it.




Notice the UVA flag above us?  And the boys got balloons...  I think Camille even got a bib!  It was a delightful evening.


I think that's enough pictures for one post.  More to come!

No comments: