Monday, February 11, 2019

Camille is 4!

My baby is four years old!!!

We were in Ohio for the weekend, which meant that Camille got to celebrate her big day with a couple cousins to play with!

My crazy little girl!

Craig took her to get a haircut (which we happily referred to as her "birthday haircut" even though Craig and Bentley also got haircuts without the fun excuse!  ;)  I think her hair turned out adorable-- why did we wait so long to do that?
I baked her cake while she was gone (no small feat in an unfamiliar kitchen!) but I saved stuff for her to lick!

She pretended to nap with Daddy!

I actually remembered to bring a couple presents for her (she'll get a lot more on Friday when we celebrate with Grandma and Grandpa)
And her cousin Nolan was VERY excited to get to play with her new My Little Pony!

I brought frosting, but nothing no cake decorating tools.  Because I don't actually own any...!

Happy birthday to my crazy little girl-- our life is such an adventure with her in it!

No comments: