Thursday, October 9, 2008

...and the Bathroom.

I think the changes in the bathroom are even more significant. This room went from being horrible to being one of my favorite rooms in the house! ;) And can I just say how impressed I was with all the stuff Craig was able to do? Who just buys a new light fixture and installs it without hiring an electrician??? (Also tons of gratitude to my father-in-law who was a huge part of the entire endeavor-- I forgot to photograph it, but he actually managed to scrape all of those icky little flower decals off of the bathtub! I know I wouldn't have had that much patience-- he's amazing!)

By the way-- to all my friends, hopefully soon I can get into a groove of actually emailing people again. For now, please accept my apologies and know that if the library stayed open later, I would definitely be writing you!





4 comments:

Natalie R. said...

Ha ha, I didn't realize at first that the first two pictures are "before" pictures! It looks fantastic, you must be so excited!!!

Liz said...

Wow--you guys worked wonders on those rooms. Congrats on your beautiful new living spaces! :o)

-Your perpetually-renting-friend, Elizabeth :)

Anne said...

It looks so nice!

Liza Jane said...

Wow, looks great!