Tuesday, January 8, 2013

User Error

All right, apparently I suck at this. 

I'm STILL not getting emails notifying me when you leave comments!!!

I just figured no one was bothering to comment at all, and sort of kicking myself for changing things around.  And then I was messing with the settings on my blog, and noticed the tab for comments "awaiting moderation" and realized there were about six comments just sitting there waiting for me to notice them!

How am I this dumb?  And why is it that I still cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it so that I get that stupid email notification!?!?!?

Who knows how to fix this?  Please tell me!  You just want to email me or call me, though, since comments seem to not be my thing...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to your blogs overview page. Click on "Settings" in the menu on the left. Then "Mobile and Email". Is your email typed in under "Comment Notification Email"? type it in if it isn't. I hope this helps!

Anonymous said...

You can also try "settings", "post and comments" and switch "comment moderation" to "never"

Nancy said...

I'm with Jen... that's how mine is set-up.

Alanna said...

Still working on this...

Alanna said...

How about now?