Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A lot of pictures and a little bit of snark

I don't know what is wrong with me this week, but I am struggling to think of anything to write here.  I suspect it has something to do with the fact that Craig and I seem to be incapable of going to bed before 1am, but Ryder keeps wanting to get up at 6am (and usually I have to feed Colton somewhere in the middle of that, too).  I feel like a zombie.

But other than that, life is pretty good.

Just look at some pictures and stop bothering me, okay?  I'll start using my brain again once I've had a good night's sleep.

Putting my children in Mariners paraphernalia always makes me happy.

All dressed up for Chick-fil-A's "Dress Like a Cow Day."  Also, here you can see why I prefer how I look with mascara!

Close up of Ryder, who makes for a very cute cow, I think!
 
This is what Colton looks like after eating lots.  We call it his Milk Coma.
More of the milk coma

This is the fabulous chocolate and peanut butter cookie dough cake Craig made for me for my birthday

And Ryder enjoying eating said cake...

...While Colton enjoys eating a fire truck.

My happy baby

My in-laws graciously took us to Medieval Times for our birthdays.  I love the placement of Ryder's crown here.

Colton has found his feet!  I love this stage!

A day at the park

Colton ready to go swimming.  (This was Bentley's doing, who told me to come see.  I'm glad I did!)

Lining up all my kids

Big blue eyes

Playing in the sprinkler at Grandma and Grandpa's house on the 4th of July

Watching the kids playing in the sprinkler (notice how patriotic we all are!)

Fun with sparklers


Just look at those chunky thighs!

More of Medieval Times (um, obviously)

I like the combination of crown, flag, blankie, and thumb that we have going on here

Kendra continues to have a penchant for older men

I am still trying to convince Craig that he's older than me.  (And these are awesome cookie-dough cupcakes, less you think I didn't go all out for his birthday like he did for mine!)

And Ryder tries out sleeping in a laundry basket.  Because, you know, why not?
 And in the words of Porky Pig (who I'm noticing I'm kind of resembling in some of these pictures), "That's all, folks!"

6 comments:

Patrice said...

My, what fun, fabulous pictures. The kids are all so cute!!!

Liz said...

Your kids (and you!) are adorable. I loved seeing all these!! :)

)en said...

Dying at your fat baby. THE cutest.

Natalie R. said...

Fun pictures!! I loved Colton with the goggles on, that was hilarious!

Natalie R. said...

P.S. The Medieval Fair looks like a lot of fun!

Nancy said...

I think I pinned that pb cookie dough cake. Mmm. And Brandon spend a year convincing us that he is 45.