Monday, October 10, 2016

For the "Who Do You Think I Am?" Department

Some time in the last year I noticed that my hardwood floors didn't look nearly as good as they did when we first moved in.  Which is not surprising, considering how many people we have stomping through (often with dirty shoes) all day long.  I remembered that when we moved out of our old house, our realtor polished up our floors and had them looking better than I'd ever seen, so I decided I would hunt down the brand she used and start using it on our floors now.

I actually remembered the name (Orange Glo, I believe), found it, and bought it.

Then, before I used it for the first time, I read the label.  Where it very clearly warns that it should NOT be used more than once a month.



I'm still laughing about that!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hahaha. I'm with you on that one. My floors are sometimes lucky to get swept once a month. No way they're getting polished more frequently than that!

Sam said...

I'm falling out of my chair at the thought of cleaning my floors "more than once a month." That's hilarious.