Thursday, January 16, 2020

November Portraits

So I mentioned that we had family portraits done in November and that I was SO happy with how they turned out!  Now that Christmas cards are over and past, I am excited to post a billion of them on my blog.  We ended up with 99 pictures from a 20-minute session (I LOVE this photographer-- she's the same person who did our pictures a couple years ago-- the picture I'm still using as our banner was her work, actually!).  I'm telling you this mostly so you can understand the remarkable self-restraint I'm showing by not posting all of them here.  But I am going to post a lot.  #Sorrynotsorry.

The location was gorgeous and I sort of loved the random people out rowing on the lake

Our main Christmas card picture

Why are families so cute walking and holding hands?

I especially love the face Colton is pulling here

Hey, we finally got Camille to smile!


My boys are so dapper!

And my girls are so cute!


One favorite and one outtake of each kid:
Love this one of Bentley

This one makes me laugh-- that is a very Bentley face to pull!
Pretty Kendra

And a funny one!


Ryder at his finest...


I especially liked how that one tree in the background matches my dress!

Looking adoringly at Craig

This one is actually my favorite-- I love how our heads are inclined together like we're sharing a joke

Capturing the circus that is our life!

And here we'd gotten cold and put our jackets on, but that looked pretty good, too!


So there you have it-- most of my favorites!  Aren't you glad I'm not an instagrammer?  Just think what I'd do to this poor blog!

Anyway, I cannot thank our photographer enough.  I honestly don't know how she got our motley little crew to look so good.

No comments: