Thursday, December 3, 2020

Christmas Cheer

It was ROUGH getting up Monday morning and trying to get back into our groove again.  This homeschooling/zoom school business is killing my soul.  

At least all the Christmas decorations are cheery!

Letting Ryder tell the nativity story for Family Home Evening. It's always interesting to see the holes in their knowledge of stuff like this...


We told them to look like they were decorating for a candid shot.  I don't think Bentley actually has anything in his hand... 
But I love Colton photobombing at the bottom!  😂

We keep adding more lights-- we get more festive each year!

22 days and counting!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Your house looks so beautiful and festive! I love the new family picture. I enjoyed all the photos on the several recent blogs. So fun to have your sister and family be there for Thanksgiving! Keep up your wonderful blogging!!!