Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Portraits!

I loved last year's portraits so much that when Adam said the wildflowers were in bloom at Pippin Hill, we hurried right back!  We lucked out and managed to squeeze in our photo session between rain storms.  We didn't have the amazing golden lighting that we got last year, but the grey weather did make for very even lighting, so that was nice.  I'd like to say the cloud cover helped me not blink/squint too much, but we all know that blinking for pictures is my superpower.  (That, and always choosing the slow line at the grocery store check out!)  Adam hasn't sent me all the pictures yet, but here are just a few that I really liked:

The shots of everyone walking holding hands are so cheesy but I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

This candid shot is the best

I told Craig to cover up my double chin and this turned out so hilarious and cute

Ryder looks like he's suspended by a wire.  Colton looks like he's about to take flight.

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I love your family photos! This is such a gorgeous location. The kids in the air were very fun as was Craig hiding your chin!! Everyone looks so good!