Friday, November 10, 2023

Family Portraits 2023: The Outtakes

 There's a whole range of how funny these are, but hopefully you'll get a laugh out of them...

Oh, Ryder...

And here we have Sad Bentley


Bentley and I managed to blink together here (this happened so often); I like how I've lifted up my eyebrows, as if this will make it okay that my eyes are closed...

This would be so cute if Colton weren't photobombing
And here Bentley is...  about to sneeze?  Or possibly on drugs...


I do like Bentley laughing here

Ryder's Blue Steel pose...  (He says it's from Studio C, but I'm not sure which one...)

And then laughing at how funny he is...

Cheesy, but I love this


Pensive Camille

Poor Camille, the only one of us smiling properly here...


Bentley is back to sneezing again...

Tough little man

This is one of my favorites: serious faces.  We look like we're about to kill you, and we aren't bothered by that fact at all, thankyouverymuch.  I don't think of myself as having RBF, but this might be proving that notion wrong...

That wind, Kendra's hair!

I love how Kendra is still gamely trying to smile through her windblown hair, though!

Why, hello random stranger back there!  At least she's smiling!

A dust mote floated by right between my eye and the camera lens!

This is almost so cute, except Craig reminds me a bit of Jack Nicholson in The Shining.  And once you see it, you can't unsee it...

This makes me laugh

And apparently it made me laugh in the moment, too...

We're so dorky.  But so happy!  I love these.


And finally, the Best Picture of the Day:
I am so glamorous!  In my defense, I was climbing through that fence wearing a dress and heels.  You SHOULD be pretty impressed that I could do it at all!  Even if it meant pulling this face...!

So there you have it-- what we actually looked like in between all those gorgeous shots!  😂

No comments: