Sunday, April 7, 2024

March Just About Did Us In. But in a Good Way?

Craig and I both agreed that this past March won the award for us getting the absolute least amount of sleep, definitely since we had newborns to take care of, and possibly ever!  What a thing to brag about!  It was a whirlwind of so much fun stuff like visitors, and extra youth activities, and Easter, and getting ready for our spring break travels (and trying to get the condo fixed up and rented out to new tenants-- that part is less fun)...  

And I am just so exhausted.  I have so much to tell you about.  And I'm honestly really excited to get it all written down before I can forget too much!  But I still need to find that tenant (and probably do some painting-- or rather make Craig do some painting) and I haven't gone to my job in several weeks, so this might not be the week that I manage to catch up on the old blog.  (Or, as I think of it in my head-- Ye Olde Blogge.)

But I will get to it eventually.  I promise.  I haven't quit blogging.  I will tell you all about our various and sundry activities very soon.  Stay tuned.

No comments: