Saturday, December 20, 2008

Writer's Block?!?!?!

So I've been trying to write my Christmas newsletter, and I have to admit, it's not going well. I feel like it's a huge (read: REALLY LONG) list of everything we've done over the last two years (since I never got around to sending one out in 2007) and there's nothing very personal about it and it's boring. So I think I have writer's block over it or something. But every time I think of something personal or funny or whatever that might make the newsletter worth reading, I realize that I put that on the blog. So if I put it in the newsletter, too, it will just be a repeat and THAT would be totally lame. So now I'm leaning more towards just sending out a family photo and calling it good. I don't know. We still haven't managed to take a family picture, either, but at least the black eyes have vanished, so we'll look a bit healthier when we do finally get around to it!

The funny thing is that I love writing this stuff usually! So I'm not sure why it feels so difficult this time around... Anyway, I'll get something done eventually. I promise!

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

No worries, I still have yet to send out a Christmas letter. I really planned on it this year, but something about moving kept me from getting to it... Good luck with it!

I still think that you should send the black eye picture, though!