Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Pictures

All right, so please indulge me for a bit here. Since none of my own family was with me for Christmas, I'm going to post a ton of pictures of the event. Sorry if that's terribly boring for any of the rest of you.

Having said that, we had a great Christmas. It took Bentley two days to open all his presents, and we finally finished opening Kendra's presents for her on the 27th (they were becoming too big a temptation for Bentley!). Everyone was very generous and kind to us (as you'll be able to see!). Craig's parents spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with us and we had a super-fun time. I especially enjoyed kicking back and letting Craig and his mom bake all the pies AND make Christmas dinner. They are too kind to me! One of these days I'm going to need to buckle down and actually learn how
to bake... But not this year!


Kendra looks longingly at the presents.


Looks like Santa came in a big way!


We're happy because the children are nestled all snug in their beds


Kendra thinks that she is a present. (Note that she can still drool more than any other baby...!)


Bentley plays with Kendra's toys while she plays with Bentley's toys. And everyone's happy!


Bentley practices his hammering skills. He wants to help Daddy around the house...




Kendra's presents are routinely bigger than she is!






Ironically, Kendra is practicing standing up on the box of the toy that's supposed to help her stand up...


Kendra looks in awe at her new baby doll.


We proudly sport our new, matching Bay Hay & Feed t-shirts. I miss Bainbridge!

2 comments:

Jen Evans said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas! I like to come to your blog so that Lizzie can say 'hi!' to Bentley. Good luck with all the redecorating!

Natalie R. said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I loved all the pictures, your family is so cute. I'm glad you had so much fun with Craig's parents. :0)