Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures

It's a rainy, dreary Monday morning, so what better way to spend my time than posting pictures of sunny days? Hope you enjoy them! (I should explain-- Kendra gets in more of the pictures because she doesn't move fast enough to get out of them, unlike, say, a certain older brother of hers... So please don't think I'm playing favorites!)


One of the dresses Kendra got for her birthday


Bentley and Kendra looking very Eastery (although I think I put Kendra in a different dress on the actual day...)




I love the flower behind Kendra's ear


Before the weather warmed up...


Spring break gave us a great chance to finally go to the National Zoo!


You can see the Asian leopard-y thing in the background. Bentley and I, however, are mesmerized by the goldfish.


Bentley's favorite exhibit: a construction site. Why am I not surprised?


Me looking spacey in front of the elephants. In my defense, I didn't know when Craig was going to take the picture...


Craig looking much better in front of the elephant-- I guess I'm a better photographer! ;)

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Amazing how you can manage to look so relaxed with two kids at the zoo! What cute kids-love the flowers in Kendra's hair and Bentley's taste in what's exciting at the zoo!

Oneup said...

Asian leopardy thingies aren't that exciting. I live with 3 cats decended from them. No joke.