Monday, February 7, 2011

A Few Ryder Pictures

After that last post, I felt bad that Ryder wasn't included at all, so I figured I'd better post a few pictures of him, too. He's a great smiler these days, but as soon as I wave a camera in his face he usually just looks perplexed. So these were the best I could do.

And yes, weighing in just shy of 13 lbs, he is a chunk!


Too much flash. Oh, well.
All the stuffed animals behind Ryder are Kendra's favorites. She calls them her "babies."
Yup, a buffalo (you can just barely see it squeezed in between the husky and the elephant) is one of her babies...
It was nice of her to share them with Ryder, though...


I love this one.

Bentley and Kendra surrounded Ryder with toys so he wouldn't get bored.
You can barely find the baby in there!
And the look on Ryder's face seems so resigned to his fate..!

More later!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

I love how big brother and big sister are taking such good care of the little guy! Ryder is so cute!!!

Nancy said...

Have you read Toys Go Out? Sort of Toy Story -like and there's a stuffed buffalo named Lumpy. We have it (I think) if the library doesn't. It's a fun chapter books you could read aloud to the kids.

Natalie R. said...

Those are great pictures, he's so cute!!!! I love all of the stuffed animals around him, that's very sweet. I think he's almost as big as Caleb already! ;0)