Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kendra!

You know, usually for a kid's birthday post, parents talk about how they can't believe how old their child has gotten. But I have to admit, I sort of feel like Kendra's been three for a while now. I'm not sure if I just got used to rounding up after Bentley's birthday or what, but she feels like a three-year-old to me. And I mean that in only good ways.

But whatever age I think she ought to be, I still need to celebrate the occasion with lots of pictures on my blog! So here goes:

Chilling in the hospital. My tiny baby girl!



Even then she had a temper! She gets that from her mommy, I'm afraid...




With her buddy Afton-- they've been friends since birth!



Learning to crawl from Afton


First Halloween


She's still about this messy when she eats


Upset over being forced to wear a (totally adorable) hat


The obligatory bath time picture!


All dressed up for church


Playing dress-up with Bentley


She is a total daddy's girl, no doubt about it!


Perhaps one of my favorite pictures of all time


Licking the beater I used just now to make her cake.
I told you she was still a messy eater!

Happy Birthday, Kenna Wee! I sure love my sweet little girl!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I love the pictures, they're so cute!! My favorites are the one with the hat where she's upset, and wearing the fireman's outfit with a rainbow shirt on. Happy birthday to my adorable niece!

Natalie R. said...

Those are great pictures, she is sure a cutie! I love how you can see her personality through all those pictures, even when she was tiny. :0)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENDRA!!!

EmmaJ said...

The picture of her and Afton lying together as babies and her first Halloween are the most adorable pictures! She is such a fun and sweet little girl.

Patrice said...

Happy Birthday to Kendra! Grandpa thinks she takes after me in the last picture! What a doll!