Saturday, April 20, 2013

Trade Off

Sometimes I feel bad for Colton, since he doesn't get nearly as much one-on-one time with Mommy or Daddy as his older siblings (especially Bentley!) have had.  But then I watch as his three older siblings rush to give him kisses as soon as our morning prayer is done, and I realize that he's not getting any less love.  He's just getting it from a lot of different sources. 


And I wonder if he's not actually getting a better deal than Bentley did.

Sleeping through church

Wide awake, ready to go shopping with Mommy

2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

He is such a cutie!!! Cameron says he's a little version of Ryder. :0) I like your point that he actually gets even more love than the older siblings - that's very cool. :0)

Anne said...

It is so interesting how different kids in the sibling order get such different attention. Especially when they're close together. The love just keeps multiplying!!! :)