Tuesday, April 2, 2013

We Clean Up Real Good!

My visiting teacher, Lindsay Rowe, offered to come and do a photo shoot of the family and since we NEVER do family photos, I jumped at the chance.  All four of my kids (yup, even Colton) were pretty difficult for her, so I was SUPER impressed that she still managed to get so many beautiful shots-- nothing could have made me happier! Enjoy!!!






















This is a better representation of how Colton was for most of the sitting...










5 comments:

Patrice said...

They are wonderful photographs-of course, how could they not be with such a beautiful family??? Grandma Bentley enjoyed them very much and was delighted with seeing you all on facetime!!

Jen Evans said...

So great! I love the ties! Your family does not look like you welcomed a little guy into the ranks only a short time ago - everything looks so put together!

Anne said...

These are so fabulous! I love the solos of Kendra and Colton looks so teeny!!!

Natalie R. said...

Those are such great pictures, I'm so glad I finally saw them!!!! What an awesome gift, that is seriously cool. I'm so glad that they all turned out so well.

In the one close up of Kendra, she looks so much like you!! It's really fun. :0) And I love the one where Colton is actually looking at Craig, that's very sweet.

Nicole said...

oh my goodness that first one is beautiful! you all look fantastic!