Sunday, January 12, 2014

Smith Family Portraits, Part I

While everyone was together for Christmas, we had Lindsay Rowe come and do family portraits again, this time for Craig's family. As usual, she got some wonderful pictures. I'm putting half of them up right now and will do the rest tomorrow-- they take FOREVER to load! Enjoy the first batch!
The whole gang

Grandma and Grandpa play with all their grandkids

Grandma Heaven, right here

The Houston Smiths


Lindsy

Eli

Jason & Jeni

Colton

Colton looking like a duck (he pulls this face a lot, actually-- it makes me laugh!)
Maya

Kamryn



I love this shot

Our little family (coming soon on a New Year's card to YOU)

Donna and her sister Lynda together, with their respective husbands


Many more to follow-- these are just the shots we got at our house.  There are plenty more from the battle field!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Thanks for posting the pictures-I really enjoyed them.
I'll look forward to the next batch. I think Colton wins for funniest expression in his solo photo! I like the black & white of you with Ryder & Colton. The color scheme worked out well.

Anne said...

Colton's eyes are so amazingly beautiful! Actually all your kids', but his are particularly striking! Love to see this pics, even though they make me wish even MORE that we didn't live across the country from each other!! :)