Friday, February 14, 2014

It Snowed Here, Too.

I'm sure you heard about the big snow storm on the east coast.  Between the two snow days and President's Day, we're enjoying a 5-day weekend here!  And since last week felt crazy busy, I am more than happy to kick back and just stay home with everyone for a few days.  But this sure is bad for my whole "I'll diet during the week, but allow myself to eat sweets during the weekend" plan-- I may have to rethink that one...

Anyway, I finally ventured outside for a few minutes today, mostly so I could take pictures:


Making good use of our baby bunting!

When Craig shoveled snow yesterday, he piled it all up in one spot so they could build an igloo.  See Ryder's boots poking out there?

Helping Daddy dig it out (while Daddy holds on to his boot in case it collapses)
Kendra with the igloo
One more of Ryder inside the igloo

The snow is just icy enough that the kids can sit on top of it without breaking through.
Ryder enjoying a chance to be outside

Colton, however, is done being outside.
I think I was out for ten minutes and then Colton and I headed back inside.  That's enough for one winter!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I can't believe there was enough snow to build an igloo. Wow!