Wednesday, April 2, 2014

More Chick Pics

And you thought you were done looking at pictures of my chicks.  Ha!  HA, I say!  They only stay little for a couple weeks, so we've been trying to document them and play with them as much as possible. 

Also, we managed to get Emma on Monday, as planned, so naturally we need to show you pictures of our little lady.  Here she is:
She is the tiniest chick by far.  I was glad we were able to get her pretty freshly hatched.

And here are all three of them being held by various children (one of whom is not mine)

Our little flock!


Sophronia takes a closer look at the camera

Lucy Mack manages to look incredibly goofy

Huddled together, with Sophronia trying to get some shuteye


This is not the last of the chicken pictures.  Consider yourself warned!

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

I so glad that you finally got all three of them! That's so fun, I hope they're stay so cute for a little while still. :0) I bet the kids are having so much fun having little chicks!!