Thursday, April 3, 2014

Photo Dynamic

Since I'm bombarding you with pictures, I may as well show you pictures of my children, too!  Because as fun as these little chicks are, I like my kids even better!

So here are some of the random pictures that have been skipped over recently as this blog has focused on birthdays and chickens!  Um, but there might still be some chicken pictures mixed in here, too...

Panorama of one of our more recent snow storms.  This winter has been horrid.
Ryder inspecting the chicken coop and pretending to be a chicken

Coop in the works (it's closer to being done now-- this was a few weeks ago)

Love those eyes

Kendra wearing her ballerina costume
Colton planking

And getting into my pantry
Ryder doing his best Salvador Dali impression

Playing with Colton while Craig cooks up some burgers and s'mores (and takes my picture, apparently)
Ryder's craziness seems to be bothering everyone...

Ryder, post-s'mores...
I love this picture of Kendra
Baby asleep with his butt in the air.  Classic.

Sleepy morning snuggle time.  At least, I'm still sleepy...

Colton trying to join his siblings downstairs...
Daddy is very nice about painting Kendra's nails for her

Bentley engrossed in Harry Potter
Colton laying on the couch reading.  He fits right in around here!
Colton devours a slice of bread

And then, a few days later, decides he doesn't like bread any more.
Sporting one of his new birthday outfits
Just woken up and hungry

A newly minted bottle officianado

Hot Chicks!

Colton has questions

When I first picked up Emma

Walking to school on a beautiful spring morning

I love Kendra holding Ryder's hand!
Colton grabs a quick car nap

And then smiles sleepily when my camera wakes him up

I'm exhausted from all that uploading.  Peace out, readers!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

You just made my day! So many delightful pictures!

Natalie R. said...

When did your kids get so big?!?!? I love the picture of Kendra in her ballerina costume. - she looks like an adorable mixture of Alice in Wonderland and Cinderella. :0). I also love Bentley reading Harry Potter - what a smart kid, and such good taste!!! :0). Colton and Ryder are just so grown up now, it's so fun to see them getting so big and cuter every day!

Liz said...

I love Colton trying to slip under the gate and down the stairs. Also - Hazel has figured out how to crawl into the kitchen and swing open the door that guards the "pantry" (not-so-glorified bookshelf with food on the shelves). At least the only thing on the bottom shelf is... flour. Oh dear. :o)