Thursday, November 20, 2014

Colors

I take a lot of pictures on my phone, and most of them are slightly blurred as the child I'm trying to photograph runs right out of the shot. So when I actually get a good picture, it's a little bit on the thrilling side. So I was especially proud of this one:


It still has a child running out of the frame (see him there?), but I wasn't actually trying to get him, so that's just fine. Craig wanted to add filters, but honestly, this picture doesn't need any. It's gorgeous just as it is. I already miss all the amazing fall colors we enjoyed this year.



And as a postscript to my previous post and in case you were worried, Ryder's bug seemed to be a quick one and everyone is healthy at the moment. And since our plan is to drive to South Carolina Saturday, I am praying that we stay that way!

No comments: