Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Inventory

Here are the things that I have noticed that are missing from our house:

-my little piggy-shaped egg timer
-two orange bowls (the cheap IKEA kind)  (why just the orange ones????)
-my black 1/4 tsp
-my scissors from Mujirushi (which I've had since my mission)
-a purple spoon (also from IKEA)
-the salt shaker



I'm sure there are other things missing that I have yet to discover.

We either have a kleptomaniac in the house, or a toddler who's been throwing things away without me noticing.

Maybe both.

3 comments:

Tom said...

It is hereditary. Craig used to come into my office and "borrow" a hole punch or my workshop and borrow a screwdriver. Some were found around the house in a day or so, some were lost for years and a few were found when we moved to Virginia. Good Luck
Grandpa

Anne said...

Didn't Ian just leave...just saying...

I'll keep an eye out for extra of the things on the list. :)

Haha.

Jen Evans said...

I hate the throwing things away stage. I am a nut about losing things.