Thursday, April 23, 2015

Remember Kendra?

Kendra had a birthday two months ago and I never got around to saying anything about it. I think I'll blame Camille for that one...

All you need to know is that, unlike last year, she was not sick at all for her big day.  We actually celebrated with Grandma and Grandpa just a few hours before Camille came, so that made it all very memorable.  She got many lovely presents which she was very excited for. 



The "big" present
I love this picture

And on her actual birthday, Aunt Tracy made her a cake and I did my best to draw a horse on it, but it turns out that the frosting I was using squirted out of the can like cheez-whiz, so that made it pretty hard to draw with.  Kendra liked it anyway, so I guess that was all that mattered.



My friend Jackie took these portraits of Kendra and each time I look at them I gasp at what a beautiful daughter I have.






My little baby is getting so big.

And more astounding than that, her personality is actually sweeter than her face.  Contemplate that for a moment!

3 comments:

Jen Evans said...

The first time I ever met you was in the paint aisle of lowes and Kendra was teeny tiny in your cart looking like a smaller version of Bentley. Who is this girl with arms and legs so long??

Nancy said...

I came to check for the story of you moving, but it's not here yet. I'm horribly behind in blog reading. Really, I only read Brandon's anymore to make sure he's not saying anything too embarrassing. I love your new family picture though. Tell Craig he needs to make it his FB banner. :)

Anne said...

Such a beautiful girl!