Saturday, April 11, 2015

When You Visit a Photographer...

First thing the next morning, after not nearly enough sleep, I got up and showered so I could go visit my friend Kathy.  She was one of my favorite roommates at BYU, and just happened to have a baby just a few weeks after I had Camille.  We already have it all planned out that our daughters will be roommates at BYU, also, and have the time of their lives.  So it made sense to introduce them to each other as soon as possible.

Kathy's Dad is a photographer (he shot our wedding, actually), so the first thing that happened when I arrived was that they did a photo shoot with the two babies.  Kathy's Mom had set it all up and had matching outfits for them and everything.  Her vision was that they were busting out of jail together-- I LOVE it!  (In case you can't tell, Camille is on the right, and Kathy's baby Hailey is on the left.)







If you were to scroll through all the pictures really fast, it would almost be animated.

After much hanging out, talking, and eating of pizza, we decided it was time for another photo shoot, this time with an Easter theme!


And a pretty pink bow...

And this owl hat that I nearly swooned over, even though I thought I had completely resisted the owl craze...




Somehow in all that I didn't manage to take any pictures of Kathy and I.  But rest assured, we had a great time catching up!

Next, it was on to Bainbridge Island to see the rest of my family!!!

2 comments:

Jen Evans said...

Those jailbird pictures!! I'm dying!! I'm loving reading about your trip!! Traveling with kids is the opposite of vacation though, even if it's to see family.

Patrice said...

Love those photos!! Little Camille is so cute!