Sunday, July 25, 2021

Whitewater Rafting

 We went ahead and paid for the professional shots of the whitewater rafting. 

The way this tour works, you raft for a bit on some tiny rapids, then get out and scout ahead so you can see what you're in for.  It's fun because it builds the suspense a bit!

The three 10-year-olds, Caleb, Eliot, and Ryder (with Ian in the background)!  These guys always have the BEST time together-- how fun to be in a set of cousins like this!

My group-- I love how Camille and Nicole's helmets are barely peaking out in the middle front!

I loved sitting in the back like that-- I could see the big waves crashing on Craig and they NEVER hit me as hard.  It just made me laugh!

Here you can see the other side of the raft, Bentley, Samuel and Cameron.

This was the other raft-- I love Colton's little head in the front of this one!




  Everyone had a great time!  I was so glad this worked out!  (Ryder, who is watching me type, says about the experience: Awesome!)

No comments: