Sunday, June 23, 2013

Photo Dynamic

Here are a bunch of pictures in no particular order that I feel the need to show you. Enjoy!

Happy Caleb enjoys holding the baby

Happy Aunt Tracy also enjoys holding the baby (he seems to like it, too!)

Kendra after our family photo shoot.  I love this picture.

Hawaiian Colton

Craig has not been aging well.  Just kidding.  This was after we put insulation up in our attic, and Craig is covered in the stuff.  Kind of hilarious, if you ask me!


More of the insulation...

Ryder enjoys a good cuddle every now and then


Caleb at the pool-- he's a man of action!

Sleeping Colton looks like a little fat Buddha here!

Capturing a rare moment when Ryder and Eliot are actually sharing their toys!

Still very dapper after church

This is my Dad being crazy.  But in a good way!

Me and Rocky!

Happy Colton

Trying to keep Ryder happy during the kids' swimming lessons, I let him sit in Colton's carrier

Almost ready for boy scouts!


As Bentley moves up to the Wolf Den, he lets Ryder wear his Tiger scout gear


Colton in his lion bath towel

Ryder IS Baby Einstein

Colton keeps me company while I make dinner

4 comments:

Patrice said...

thanks, Craig, seeing those photos made me feel young again!! Maybe I can just tell people I was putting in insulation?? Loved all the photos-though I'm a bit worried about Colton on top of the stove!!

Nancy said...

Is he on your stove!?!

Juliana said...

Love these!

(Okay, I've loved all of your posts. But we've had little-no internet lately, and so I've either been away from blogging, or skimming without commenting. But I've loved them all!)

Natalie R. said...

Love the pictures, they're great! Craig "aging" is hilarious, as is Baby Einstein. You got some great pictures of Caleb, and I love Kendra on the stool. Those are fun pictures!!