Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Stayin' Alive!

Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it?

Things have been busy-- my ENTIRE FAMILY was here for Colton's baby blessing!  So I spent half of last week stressing about cleaning my house before they came (on Thursday and Friday), and then the entire weekend staying up way too late enjoying everyone's company and eating way too much ice cream, and now I'm trying to get my life back on track again before school gets out and it all gets crazy in a different way.

But things are happy and good, in case you were worried.  Here are two pictures for now:

Most of us, after church.  This was just a quick shot to document the occasion.

And a cousin shot, professionally done by Lindsay Rowe
Even though it's so sad, I kind of love that Ryder is sobbing in that picture.  And I also like Bentley's smile.  Actually, I really like the look on every kid's face in this picture...

More soon, I promise!!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Something about the Hansen family and eating way too much ice cream. It's one of my favorite parts of going home. :) Love it!!!