Thursday, March 27, 2014

One Day More...

"Janna" canceled on me this morning about an hour before we were supposed to meet up, and asked if we could meet tomorrow.  I was terribly disappointed.  I hardly slept last night I was getting so excited, and now I have to go through it all over again tonight.

But on the plus side, Craig is happy with this new arrangement, since he won't be getting home until late tonight and had felt bad to miss out on all the fun.  Now he'll get to come with us for the pick-up, and I'll admit that I feel a lot more relaxed knowing that my very capable Craig will be there with me.  I always feel like nothing can go too terribly wrong as long as I have Craig by my side.

But since I've teased you enough, and since most of you already know what I'm up to anyway, I'll show you what we have set up for tomorrow:

This is one thing you can do with a shower you never use.  Beats using it for stroller storage...


More pictures and the entire story to follow.  Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

That's a pretty awesome arrangement for the chicks! And if they need a bath, it will be super convenient! ;0) I'm glad they've been enjoying their new home. :0)