Thursday, April 13, 2017

Double Posting

So you may not know this, but I'll actually go back and edit my posts if I catch mistakes (or, more accurately, if Craig points out typos).  I'm a pretty good speller and when I used to write papers all the time for school, I rarely had grammar issues, so when I make mistakes on my blog, it just bugs me-- it's hard to enjoy reading something when you're distracted by errors.

I just finished doing quite a bit of editing on that previous post on our New York trip, but in this case, I wasn't fixing errors but adding pictures.  We've been switching over to using Google Photos instead of iPhoto, but for some reason, a few of the pictures took a week to upload into Google and one never did, so it's taken some effort on my part to finally get those pictures into a place where I could further move them onto my blog.  I'm not super tech savvy, so when the computer does things differently, it takes me a while to figure out how to work with it!

I don't expect you to go back and read the whole post again (although you certainly can if you're that bored!), so I'm going to be obnoxious and give those pictures their own post, too, just so they don't get missed.  Is that a weird thing to do?  It's going to look weird in my blog book.  But I don't care.

First of all, this picture of Ryder sacked out on Rachael's bed made me laugh:
Make yourself at home, Ryder!


Next, proof that I really did meet up with Suvi:


I'm mostly posting this for )en's benefit, since she's also friends with Suvi. Am I making you miss Brooklyn, )en? 😉


And then, because this is fun, here's Bentley when he was five, admiring his hero:




And here he is once more, aged 10, posed the same (at his suggestion) (and I give much thanks to Hamilton that he still reveres George Washington!):


Okay, I think that's it.  I'll have new material for you next time!

1 comment:

)en said...

Yes, and yes! And thank you. Love that Suvi. 😊✨