Monday, May 7, 2018

Rhymin' and Stealin'

I was about to add a new favorite to my recipe blog and got distracted.  When I came back hours later to the computer, I found this:



67 pounds of beef
almost heavier than a leaf
I'm the best, the cheif

you think you got da money
i got it all around me
my door cost more than your floor did
my door made out a wood
i pay more than i should

2 million down the drain
das ok cuz i make i rain
just had to use my brain
and try to stay sane

yall been too kind
know try using your mind
it the time to grind



My son, the rapper!

3 comments:

Natalie R. said...

Wow, those are some pretty awesome rhymes! And I’m picturing 67 lbs of beef... youbwould have to invite a lot of sets of elders over to eat that meal!! 😂

Rachael said...

I can't wait for when Bentley is a famous rapper and you can share with the world where it all began!!

Anne said...

Hahahahahaha! Love it!