Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kendra!

I thought that Bentley’s first year went fast, but he’s got nothing on Kendra! How did she get to be a year old already??? Anyway, I can still remember her very exciting birth and how happy I was to get to hold my beautiful baby girl as we rode in the ambulance to the hospital together! What a day! And so far, Kendra has stuck by her “I do things the way I want to” attitude. I can hardly wait to see what she’ll manage to accomplish with her life! I love you, Kendra!









3 comments:

Andrea said...

I found you! Now I'll be your blog stalker!!!! Thanks for inviting us tonight!!!

Oh and Happy B-day Kendra.

Anne said...

Ahhh, that last picture of Kendra is TOO adorable. And I can't believe how much she looks like Bentley.

Natalie R. said...

Happy Birthday, Kendra!!! What a beautiful baby you have. :0)