Friday, February 20, 2009

Hats

Recently, Bentley actually understands that when it’s cold outside, he has to wear a hat. It’s really nice, because I can be confident that he’s fairly warm. Kendra, on the other hand, takes it as a personal affront when I put a hat on her, and will scream bloody murder and pull and pull until that hat comes off. It’s an interesting contrast, to say the least. I think, in Bentley’s case, the real kicker was when I convinced him that he looked good in a hat. So shortly after that, he actually put his new hat from Aunt Leah on his head OF HIS OWN ACCORD. So I had to take pictures. Then, he decided that if he looked good with a hat on, then he probably would look even better with a hat AND a teddy on his head. So I captured that on film, too. Enjoy!




No comments: