Sunday, August 11, 2013

And a Few Pictures to Boot!

Just a few more:

Colton loves his Mommy.  There's nothing like a baby to make you feel appreciated!

Recently Ryder has been taking very good care of his "babies."  Probably not coincidentally, he's also been calling Colton by name, which is adorable.  Anyway, when he announced that his baby was poopy, there was only one solution...

Bentley made a bumble bee out of old wood and some leaves and a nail-- notice the "stinger" on the left!

Colton is continuing to play the part of Ryder Part II by learning to suck his thumb...

My sister Natalie passed along a hat of mine, which originally belonged to my Grandpa Bentley.  I've been having fun making my kids try it on!
She pulls this off remarkably well, I think
This is the face Ryder pulls when you tell him to pull a funny face.  As opposed to when you tell him to smile and he closes his eyes tight!
Very dapper indeed!
And you gotta love a baby in a polo shirt!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

What beautiful pictures and what a beautiful family. I can't wait to show Grandma Bentley the pictures of the kids in Grandpa's hat!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Natalie R. said...

I love the kids wearing Grandpa's hat, those are so fun!! I just love those old hats, I wish they would come back in style for guys. :0)

Patrice said...

Just looked at the pictures again. I love the way Colton is looking up at his mommy in the first photo. All the kids are so adorable!