Thursday, January 1, 2015

So I Don't Lose it Again

A long time ago, when I only had two kids, one of my favorite blogs was The Apron Stage. I even got to be a guest blogger for them once, which was quite thrilling for me. Sadly, all the contributing members' lives went in different directions so they decided to end it. Three-quarters of their posts can still be found here, but for some reason all of Lisa's posts (and she wrote such brilliant posts!) have been taken down completely, never to be seen by me again.

Anyway, in a fit of missing these wonderful ladies, I just recently went back and have been reading their old posts.  And I came across this painting, called Red Starry Night, which was done by regular contributing writer Sarah Olson's roommate Jeanette.  I don't know anything else about her or her painting, but I remember seeing it for the first time and loving it.  And so when I came across it again (after days of slowly scrolling down through the archives), I copied and pasted it here before I even thought about it.  I would love to give full credit to the very talented Jeanette, but I'm afraid for now that this is the best I can do.

Some day, I need to take a painting class.  Isn't this wonderful?


No comments: