Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Delicate

So it's a fact that almost all babies enjoy putting things in their mouths. My Mom always says that babies are like little sharks, since all they want to do is nibble on everything. Kendra is no exception to this rule, but she's developed her own take on it-- while plenty of things still wind up in her mouth, she also spends a great time licking whatever she can reach. I had her in her carrier once, and set a toy car of Bentley's on top of her while I carried her from the car to the house and looked down only to see her straining to reach her tongue to this car so she could fully explore it! I can't quite make up my mind if that makes her terribly lady-like and delicate or if it's just plain weird, but it makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

Samuel used to lick every page of whatever book I was reading him. It was so funny because he would stare at it for a minute, then lean forward, give it a good lick, and stare again. Sometimes he would even lick it twice! I always wondered why some pages got two licks, and others only one. ;0)

I think Kendra is definitely lady-like and delicate!