Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Coming Attractions

I have so much to tell you about. And yes, you're going to have to suffer through my obsessive need to over-share in the details department. But I don't have time to write it all out right now. So instead, I'm just going to upload a few pictures to give you the general idea.

First, Ryder. I left him sitting in the boppy pillow and returned to find him happily sucking his thumb, grasping a t-shirt of Craig's that happened to be dangling above him. I guess anything can be a lovey if you can reach it!




Second, last night. My sister Natalie and I got to go to a Mariner's game together! Without children! Despite the heartbreak at the bottom of the ninth inning, we still had a fabulous time together. Many many thanks are owed to all the people who made this possible!

Yes, I heart Ichiro. And this should give you an idea of just how close we were. (YES! I took that picture!!!)



And third. This

is where we're headed this weekend. I can hardly wait!

More later, I promise!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Ryder looks so cute with the red t-shirt! Glad you and Natalie had so much fun at the ball game. How about a rousing chorus of "New York, New York"? Have a great time!

Natalie R. said...

Those are super cute pictures of Ryder! I'm so glad I got to go see you guys and have such a blast. Hope your NYC trip went well!!

Rachael said...

Sad about the ending of the game, but glad you got to go! Have fun in NYC, and come back again once we're there!!