Friday, July 1, 2011

Bear With Me

I have every intention of telling you all about the Mariner's game and New York City. But things keep popping up to keep me from getting around to it. Stuff like working out, going to the pool, catching up with friends, more ball games, sales people presenting very long pitches (we said no), watching friend's kids, trying to figure out preschool for Kendra (ended up saying no to that one, too, come to think of it), visiting teaching... The list goes on and on. It's been hard for me to get my grocery shopping and my laundry done, or even make it to book club, and those things usually get higher priority than the blog.

But I will get around to it as soon as I can. I promise.

In the meantime, please read this blog post. Those of you who aren't stay-at-home moms like me will understand why I have such a hard time getting stuff done. Those of you who are SAHMs will be laugh to see that someone has explained it so well!

Cheers!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Amen.

Natalie R. said...

There has been a lot going on lately, good luck with everything!!

Laresa said...

That post was interesting. I can tell you, it's similar to having a disordered brain. I may not be wiping noses, but I start a task and end up doing 17 other things and wonder why the grading didn't get done :).

Juliana said...

LOVE the blog post!